Friday, March 21, 2014

Juice Review: Top Hat E-liquids



Top Hat E-liquids is one of my most anticipated brands in recent months. When I first came across Top Hat E-liquids about two months ago I was intrigued by their crafty teasers posted on Instagram. So, naturally I reached out and though their juice was not ready for any type of sampling or sale they informed me that as soon as it was they would let me know. At first I was like, "I've heard this a time or two" but I did not give up hope on being one of the first people to sample a new line. Last month I received confirmation that the products Top Hat E-liquids were going to launch was a month out from final packaging. I was super excited as my initial conversation with Top Hat E-liquids confirmed hope of sampling what they had coming. They have been teasing me on Instagram with sneak peaks of their flavor offerings and clever packaging. So fast forward to about two weeks ago my package arrives and immediately I open it knowing that something exhilarating would be inside and indeed it was. They had sent me their 1st four flavors which I am pleased to review for you my readers.

Horchata: This was the first flavor I vaped on of Top Hat E-liquids. I was very excited to try this vape because I do enjoy I good Horchata on hot days. There is something magical about this South American Dessert Drink. Immediately on inhale you taste the creaminess of the rice milk with hints of vanilla. On exhale you get succulent notes of cinnamon undertones to that creamy vanilla inhale. If you are a fan of Horchata or vanilla vapes this is a must have.

Toasted Mallows: The name says it all. This vape is smooth and tasty just like what you would expect from a toasted marshmallow. On inhale you can almost taste the slight char to a nicely toasted marshmallow freshly toasted over a camp fire. The exhale is no exception as the sweet soft taste of the marshmallow fulfills this smooth vape. This vape pairs nicely with a warm cup of hot chocolate and will be one of my go to marshmallow vapes come next fall and winter.


Melon Icey: This is one of my favorite vapes of the four I had the pleasure of sampling, and for good reason. On inhale you get undertones of mint combined with honeydew melon, and sweet cantaloupe. On exhale it's pure cooling menthol with sweet undertones of honeydew melon and cantaloupe. As of lately I have been heavily about menthol vapes and this vape was purely amazing and satisfied everything I've been enjoying about menthol vape blends. Defiantly should be picked up if you like menthol or melon vapes.

Mango Green Tea: I will say I have had like one or two green tea vapes in the past and both times I was a little put off by the overly floral tastes. However this vape has surprised the hell out of me. On inhale you get the floral notes of green tea with spice of jasmine and light sweetness of mango. On exhale it is sweet juicy mango with undertones of floral green tea. This is a very refreshing vape and makes me change my perspective on tea vapes. If you want something new out of a mango or tea vape then this is a must have.

Though at the time of receiving our samples of Top Hat E-liquids the whole line was not yet ready we are very happy with what we have sampled. We look forward to sampling and reviewing the rest of Top Hat E-liquids line as it becomes available because lets face it if the rest of the flavors are anything like what we've sampled then all of us are in for a treat. The only gripe I have with Top Hat E-liquids is a very minor one, While their packaging is very crafty and different it brought up concern for me as I quickly learnt. I would one recommend a different bottle as the bottle I received is not dripper friendly when being out and about, and two turn the label into an actual sticker because the ink stamped bottle rubbed off onto my finger leaving black ink on my hand. Minor things aside I will be adding Top Hat E-liquids to my regular rotations. Top Hat E-liquids will be available to buy March 31st. You will be able to purchase Top Hat E-liquids here on March 31st. Be sure to follow Top Hat E-liquids on Instagram and Facebook.

Overall I give Top Hat E-liquids


4.5 out of 5 ohms rating